“This is the best educational massage DVD I have ever encountered! Great job Art! If you want to be successful in your practice and have clients follow you and book with you months ahead, buy this DVD, this price worth all knowledge, theory, techniques he demonstrates! This DVD is equally fantastic as his first DVD series! You will enjoy it immensely! ”
“Thank you Art… I’m watching your second set of DVD’s. I’m not sure which one is better but both are a must. I also own other DVD’s by other instructors but I can honestly say that you are the massage therapist’s massage therapist. I learn much from other instructors but your DVD’s are more real “in the trenches” work. Again, thank you for such great work and being a great person. ”
- DVD I: Biomechanics, tools, assessment and session planning goals, warm up, philosophy of a fluid integrated massage
- DVD’s 2, 3, 4: We separate the body into large segments to be connected with later segments in preparation for the full body demonstrations
- Assessment skills of where work is needed to escape from cookie cutter routines
- Numerous specific strategies to accomplish your assessment goals
- Blending specific sections with adjacent areas for integration and fluidity instead of by the numbers segmented approach
- After several individual sections of the body are covered with the specifics, we then perform a fluid massage connecting these segments.
- Throughout this section, a lot of time is devoted to body positioning and working with bones and joints for better movement
- DVD 5: Well over an hour of techniques for effective side-lying work your clients will love
- DVDs 6 & 7: Each of these demonstrates over an hour of full body fluid massage to different models. Viewing in real time with the continuity of a fluid and full massage is extremely helpful in learning the flow of a massage.