Introducing the New Deep Tissue and Myofascial Release DVD Set
Available in both DVD or Digital Download - Save on Shipping Fees!
Deep Tissue Massage: An Integrated Full Body Approach – Coordinating Deep Tissue and Myofascial Release into a Fluid Bodywork Session
Rather than distinct sections of the previous set, I move from A to Z, covering the whole body in a standard sequence. I begin in the prone position and then proceed to supine, with an entire segment devoted to the important side-lying position. Since the focus is on smooth massage, I spend less time on biomechanics and go into great detail on the strategies, techniques, and anatomy offered in the first set, but with more specific nuts and bolts techniques.
- Assessment and session planning goals
- Philosophy of a fluid integrated massage
DVDs 2, 3, 4
- First separates the body into large segments
- Then connects each section to later segments for the preparation of full-body demonstrations
- Develops your assessment skills to discover opportunities for escape from cookie cutter routines
- Numerous specific strategies to accomplish your assessment goals
- Blending specific sections with adjacent areas for integration and fluidity instead of by the numbers segmented approach
- Covers several individual sections of the body with the specifics and then perform a fluid massage connecting these segments
- Throughout this section, a lot of time is devoted to body positioning and working with bones and joints for better movement
- Well over an hour of techniques for effective side-lying work your clients will love.
DVDs 6 & 7
- Includes demonstrations of over an hour of full-body fluid massage on different models. By following the progression in real-time, we leverage the continuity of a seamless and full massage, which is extremely helpful in learning flow.